UX Camp CPH 2023 Dates
UX Camp in Copenhagen will take place the second weekend of May!
The Camp will as previous be a face-to-face event, hence no plans for a hybrid format. The Camp will take place at the IT University of Copenhagen who have yet again been kind enough to host us.
- More details about this years camp will be announced shortly, but for now please put a big cross in the calendar:
- Friday, May 12 and Saturday, May 13, 2023
See you in Copenhagen!
UX Camp CPH is built on the BarCamp concept, which is a user-generated conference form, that has a self-organizing character, relying on the passion and the responsibility of the participants. If you’ve never attended a UX Camp before, the concept might seem a bit confusing. But there’s no need to worry – It is actually fairly simple:
- No spectators, just participants: A successful camp requires active participation from everyone.
- When you come, be prepared to share you knowledge with the other barcampers.
- When you leave, tidy up after yourselves and be prepared to share your post-camp experience with the world.
At UX Camp CPH we have a tradition of mixing the BarCamp concept up with a couple of keynote speakers!
Tobias Bornakke, PhD.
Chair for Nordic Think tank for Tech and Democracy,
Partner Analyse & Tal
Digital Strategist, Author and Keynote Speaker
Rut Meyersson Designing for circularity, enabling people to live within the boundaries of our planet
Business designer CGI Sweden
SME Circular economy & Circular service design CGI Global
UX Camp CPH would not be as great without our wonderful sponsors.
Should your logo be here, then drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org